Saturday, July 14, 2018, 5:30 PM
(Horses at 5:30 followed by horse tack, Machinery, etc. at 7:00)
Directions: 4km west of Caronport SK on #1 Highway to the Keeler Grid,
then 11.5km north to the Rowletta grid, then 10km west and 1km south.
GPS: 50.563, -106.005 Watch for signs Lunch available Sale Day Phone 306-693-4715
For specific information call Grant at 306-684-1465Specific Horse Info:
- Lucy - paint pony She is a 7 year old grade pony mare. We purchased her for kids, but she had a rearing problem. Dr. Terry Goslin identified the problem and we spend several hundred dollars on fixing her teeth. That was the answer! She is so quiet and loving, absolutely needs and loves human attention. Follows us all over the yard. She will continue to be a super quiet and affectionate mare.
- Smokin Moon Bar - 17 year old APHA mare. Rode her for her first 10 years managing a large cattle herd. Broke for typical ranch work. She has raised a number of great colts and is sound all the way around. Lots of heart and loves to work.
Sired by Victory Gold Bar and out of Tory Time King who goes back to King Leo Bar
- Miss Smokin Dark a 7 year old Paint Mare started by the Ward family and has been ridden inside and out for last year. She is very showy and smooth to ride. A very willing nature and at the prime of life.
- Miss Moon Leo Bob - an 18 year of AQHA palomino mare bred to the hilt. This mare was broke by Cain Quam and ridden on the ranch for a year. She has raised beautiful and talented colts. She is sound and has many years of production and working ahead. Her top line goes back to Freckles Playboy, Peppy San and twice to Doc O Lena.
- WP Fire Cracker - an 18 year old AQHA grey brood mare sired by King Hankins Two and out of a daughter of Scotto Dee Bar. This mare is an awesome mother and has produced at least 10 great foals. Very pretty horse and extremely smart and sound.
- Lady Gin Taz - a 5 year old AQHA palomino mare. She was started by Shauna Peters and is really attractive - one of the fanciest horses we have ever raised and so pleasant. Easy to catch - she catches you. She has a very pleasant personality. So beautiful. We have a reserve on her. Sired by Gin Taz and out of Miss Moon Leo Bab.
- GD Taz - a 3 year old AQHA palomino gelding. Cain Quam has spent several months with this very athletic horse. Perfect for a heeler or barrel prospect - really an athletic mover. Sired by Gin Taz and out of Miss Moon Leo Bab. Photo coming soon.
- Miss Playboy Leo - a 13 year old bay mare. She has won two SRCH futurities under Taylor Douglas. This line of Doc Freckles has produced several great winners - JC Crosley on barrels and headers and heelers. He brother just sold for $10,000 US. An awesome mover and so fast. She has raised one colt sired by Shiners Que Chex that is now kicking butt on barrels with Jacobsons of Hodgeville. We have a reserve on her
- Ward - an 18 year old solid paint gelding. Broke to the nines by a friend of mine, Gord Ward. He has been used by riders of all ages. He has the smoothest slow lope in the country. Sound and ready.
- Mr Pepto Lena - a 5 year old solid paint gelding. Shauna Peters trained this very fancy horse as a heeler. He tracks cows like glue and loves his work. He is very pleasant and comes to people all the time. Shauna says he is a keeper - so gentle and so fast - great life ahead. Here is a picture of this gelding when he was a 2 year old. Updated picture coming soon. He is a beautiful horse. PHOTO IS FROM HIS 2 YEAR OLD YEAR
- 3 year old AQHA mare trained by Mike Belof otherpic
- Shiners Leo Lady, "Remi" is a 2013 bay mare (looks black) sired by Shiners Q Chex and out of Miss Playboy Leo. She is quick footed, intelligent and fun to ride. Her pedigree packs a lot of talent. The following info is taken from www.shinersqchex.com with permission.
Her sire, Shiners Q Chex, is a son of Shining Spark,out of a daughter of Reminic. Shiners Q Chex has earned $34.848 NRHA and LTE of $50,000. His offspring have so far earned $65.890.15 . He sires athleticism, trainability, and conformation. They rein, cut, barrels, ranch pleasure and ranch riding.
Remi has been ridden at cow horse clinics and small shows, as well, I have hauled her to reining lessons. I have also ridden her across fields and she goes out without fussing about leaving the herd. She shows tremendous talent and has not yet hit her ceiling. Time to pass her on to someone that can bring her further along and get her into some serious showing. The older I get seems the quicker she gets. Remi sells vaccinated for Sleeping Sickness and Tetanus, West Nile and Flu and has a negative coggins test done in May of this year. She has also been dewormed late spring of this year. Her hooves have always had regular and quality care since I've owned her.
- More horses to be listed - check back
The list of tack and machinery is HERE